Accepted Unban Appeal For Sals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sals

Mar 2, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
The Reason i got banned on wonderland is because i said in chat "If I miss another Shot Am Gona Dox The Server" (banned for threating to dox)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I think i should be unbanned from wonderland because i am a very active player on the server everyday for couple hours. Its the only community server i play on Team fortress 2 becuase the community is very polite and socialable, And i interact with the players accordingly. I wasnt trying to Dox the server or proceed to do it, i was just very over my head at that point of time and am terribly sorry for how i acted and my actions. i spoke before i thought which isnt the smart thing to do. i know it was wrong to do and say and that i should have been more mature than i was. I ment it as a joke but it realy didnt seem like a joke to others as i look back at it now, i know i was in the wrong for saying such things and threating the server with. And i think the Ban was an appropriate choice for my actions. But i hope there is way we could communicate on this Ban and see if it could be lifted and talked about.. I am very sorry for waht i have done i know that i am in the wrong and that it was uncalled for and very inmature. I promise this will be the last time youll see me in the unban appeal section. And i will act mature from now on and think before i speak or do anything am very sorry.
Hope to hear from you soon admin..

-Sals

Status
Not open for further replies.