Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

††

Jan 2, 2019
Portugal
So it all started in a Trade_Plaza, I was just chilling and having fun, then the guy who reported me joined, notice I was wearing just a gibus and using default items, I'm a sniper main with some hours in the class, 200+, anyway I was killing him, he started calling me hacker, after a couple kills, he reported me, I ignored and kept on killing him, after a while he left (I think?) and I don't know if it was an admin or staff who joined, I just know the moment that happened, I was instantly perm banned. I would like to request for an Unban because that was totally unfair since I did not use any kind of cheat or hack, just played normally like anyone else. Also, I would love to share some screenshots but I didn't take them, so I can't really prove it but, I'm pretty disappointed I was banned for something I didn't do/use.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned for "Repeat disrespectful behavior with previous permanent ban that was appealed; previous bans reasoning of ,,Cheater.,,." I added the "Cheater" reasoning because it was present on your previous bans (and frankly, I'm not sure how you got unbanned in the first place with that reasoning, but I digress).

Here are examples of the disrespectful behavior I banned you for:
cxZFvn1.png

Admittedly, some of these results are you calling things "retarded," but they're mostly you insulting others.

tyIMnEM.png

vrx2brD.png

GUjHIpR.png

njIKBTz.png

GUCzdEr.png

That isn't even all of what I found, just some snippets. So anyway, I'll leave this appeal open in-case you want to protest the "Cheater" reasoning attached to your ban. However, on the basis of all your disrespectful behavior in-game, and you already receiving a second chance on your previous appeal (link), I don't plan to unban you.

††

Jan 2, 2019
Portugal
Eight, just because I was disrespectful before, doesn't mean I am now, and seriously, everyone is, am I a special case? since your an Admin, I would kindly say you should be doing your job, instead of believing in past behavior.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Eight, just because I was disrespectful before, doesn't mean I am now, and seriously, everyone is, am I a special case? since your an Admin, I would kindly say you should be doing your job, instead of believing in past behavior.
At this point, I am not willing to accept the "I have changed" excuse, as you have already been given many chances and yet still been disrespectful. You literally continued to insult others the same month you were unbanned, and most of the excerpts I pointed out are from the same month I banned you, so there's no leaving this behavior in the past.

And, if you want my honest opinion, yes you are sort of a special case, as many players aren't disrespectful so much as to receive a permanent ban. But, if you feel like I'm targeting you, then feel free to search on our SourceBans for punishments with "disrespect" in their reasoning. You're not even the only player to be permanently banned for repeat disrespect.

Anyway, I am completely doing my role by punishing players for disrespectful behavior. As outlined in our General Rules:
  1. Respect your fellow members and the community's staff.
    • Insulting one and another will not be tolerated.

If you dislike being punished for not following this rule, well you'll just have to deal with it. You've exhausted all the chances you're going to get, and your permanent ban is going to stay.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.