Declined UNBAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICEWALLOWPIS

Aug 1, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was playing on JB server when i tell people to press (change class command ) and spam it (mean press it fast ) then i got banned for telling people to break rules (that not telling people to break the rules) i read all the rules and that not in it + in my profile ban it said using ALT account for avoiding punshiment but i swear to god i don't use alt account for playing TF2 i use it for playing dota 2 for helping my low rank friends

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i need good server with good people to play jb and i love wonderland server becuse i have so many friends there and we have fun there when i got banned i feel sad i wait like 2 week then i see im prema banned then i feel heart broken

ICEWALLOWPIS

Aug 1, 2020
that account connected almost immediately after you were banned. That seems really suspicious.
when igot banned i go to my cosin i found him playing jb when i got banned he was on my alt account i tell him why you use it when you have your main he said he want to play with my freinds on my alt i tell him leave then he leave
Post automatically merged:

that account connected almost immediately after you were banned. That seems really suspicious.
he was connecting to server when i was entring hes room

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
so it’s highly unlikely your cousin would connect right after your ban. As well it would be unlikely that he would use !guardbanstatus when he has no teambans. However you do. I am convinced that is your cousin however you used the account to avoid the ban. Seeming as you lied in your appeal I will not unban you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.