• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Unban the Eternal Reward from Jailbreak servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
Why is the Eternal Reward banned? The only reason it was banned was for its main purpose, which has since been patched from jailbreak servers. The main problem I have with it being banned is that its reskin, the Wanga Prick, isn't banned. And it looks cool. Unban it pls

Reactions: pancakes_

TheMinecraftPoke

The Lucky One
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
If the ability is removed then it is ok but if disguising is allowed it would ruin Jailbreak because everyone would pick spy and try to trick the blues and rebel. Jailbreak isn't only about rebelling. Freeday are just boring and annoying. I rather do something fun then do freeday.

-Support for allowed disguising

+Support for allowed the weapons to be used but disable its ability.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
If the ability is removed then it is ok but if disguising is allowed it would ruin Jailbreak because everyone would pick spy and try to trick the blues and rebel. Jailbreak isn't only about rebelling. Freeday are just boring and annoying. I rather do something fun then do freeday.

-Support for allowed disguising

+Support for allowed the weapons to be used but disable its ability.
yeah its ability is removed

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
I think disguising with it should be re-allowed, for several reasons:
> Pulling off the disguise in the first place requires you to get a backstab without any of the other guards noticing, and considering you'll still have the red "rebeller" effect for a short time, that makes it even harder.
> Let's face it, lots of Jailbreak Spies aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. Finding a Spy who convincingly acts like a BLU and doesn't just run right at other BLUs or do something stupid that gives away their disguise is fairly rare.
> Not only does it require the Spy to not get noticed, but it also requires that no BLUs take note of the BLU count on top of the screen or on the Scoreboard, no BLUs Spycheck, no REDs snitch, and no one ghosts.

With all of that in mind, it isn't nearly as OP as people say it is, and I feel that E.R., as well as it's ability, should be re-enabled.
+1

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Keep in mind that enabling this makes the knife completely useless and would be a direct upgrade from it. I'm not opposed to it myself but I do have that concern. Plus enabling for guards is messy. It might be something to consider.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Approved.

Operates this way:
so enable YER but only allow the disguise on kill ability for red?

Reactions: Xypher
Status
Not open for further replies.