Declined Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exspiravit_

Dec 30, 2020
My ban : https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Exspiravit_&Submit=Search

i got banned for making duplicate accounts and hacking on those accounts

i stopped making duplicate accounts cause now i knew they we're wrong and i used cheats for research purposes cause i wanted to see what cheating feels like in tf2. after i cheated in Valve servers i kept seeing bots so i got bored and wen't to community servers i only cheated in wonderland sg trading #2 that's all i did and hoping to get un banned cause i won't do it again

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
2 things

1. You lied on your first appeal saying you didn't have any alts yet in that same appeal there was evidence you did make them as shown here.
And here you are saying the exact opposite basically admitting that you lied on your first appeal.

2. You knowingly cheated on an alt account. You knew the risks yet you still did it. How can I trust you if I unban you. You knew the risks associated with it yet here you are appealing your ban. Cheating is never tolerated at all. It's too early to even considering unbanning for avoiding punishments let alone cheating.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.