Declined ungag/unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBermit_CEO

Jul 17, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
It is already linked but I'll do it anyways: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212576247/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I baited a racial slur, by saying a portion of the forbidden word. This was not of pure intention, as I meant to say the bigword instead of the obvious thing I said. I do not want to repeat what I had just said as it is such an abomination that I want to save the people reading my appeal a bit of their time. I hope the admins can understand.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I love playing on the jailbreak tf2 server and I truly hope that I can be forgiven. Even though my previous incident before this was 9 months ago, I completely understand the severity of my situation that I am currently in, and I promise to NEVER land myself in this situation ever again. This was after a 4 week re-appeal, so ungagging me and unmuting me right away, I think, is not the option here. I hope that my permanent gag and mute can be converted to a temporary one. Hell, I would be fine if my gag and mute was converted to a 1 month temporary. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.