Not open for further replies.

boi

Jul 16, 2017
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
tsu#2986

2.) What happened?
Perma-isolated for allegedly 'threatening to raid another community'

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I got isolated for apparently threatening to raid another community, but in the picture which admins gave me when asked why they isolated me, there is no such mention as a raid, I understand the reasoning behind the isolation being the 'threatening' of the diplomacy of said communities, while it is true I have been isolated on said community it is totally irrelevant to current discussion, while i understand that said community reached out to wln.tf and expressed the fact that people from this community have been joining and breaking rules, i have not had a part in that, and on top of that, i joined said community because the owner which i have a history with reached out to me and asked me to. I consider a 'threaten' in a totally harmless discussion to be way too exaggerated for a permanent isolation and i feel like i should have been warned of this, since this is my first offense of such kind.

Attachments

• image_2021-03-10_181230.png
    image_2021-03-10_181230.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 27

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
After reviewing the evidence that i can gather to the best of my abilities since the said communities chat has been reset I'm going to let you out in a 16th of March. However, if this happens again it will be another permanent isolation.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.