Accepted Utile Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utile

Oct 20, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned from what seems to be alleged toggling and silent aim. I got accused of these toggles due to video clips of me doing flicks that occurred within very few frames.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have a lot of friends on Wonderland who can vouch for my capabilities to do well in shooters. I do believe the laggy nature of the server I was banned off of makes projectiles not align with where I was shooting. I have 4,000+ hours and I know how to flick well in first person shooters. My gameplay tends to upset a lot of players but I try to make it up with comedy. I do also believe more additional evidence should've been provided, such as spectator evidence - as well as providing more than just two very short clips that actually don't provide much context to the engagement. I play sniper quite frequently and tend to go for outlandish plays that some would suspect as cheating, but I never get any complaints or reports for it.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
Since it's hard to tell with the available information and that I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt I'll lift the ban. Should you be banned for cheating again it will be unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.