Accepted Well lets try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like last year I made a dumb appeal saying my "little brother" did it but I was stupid to think that it'll work. So let's try again and actually tell what happened. I used to be friends with a cheater named Zil4r, I didn't know he was a cheater but when I found out, I went into his DMS on discord and confronted him about it and he told me that cheating was "f u n" and gave me a link to Lithium cheats. I injected it to see how "f u n" cheating is, made an alt, and went to your trade server since I normally play on there and got banned. So I booted up a Server of bots and got to work. But it just didn't feel the same. I was making the game play itself. I didn't feel that sense of pride like "Ha. I got that kill all on my own!" I got off tf2, blocked told him it wasn't fun and he told me that I may be inexperienced using it. It didn't matter though, it wasn't fun and with the bot crisis we were in during 2020, I got rid of all the cheats and blocked him instantly. I sincerely apologize for trying something dumb and trying to cheat on your servers. I hope you can forgive me and unban me soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.