What do you guys think about the Machina in JB servers

OwO The Destoyer

Jan 11, 2019
This isn't a suggestion, I'm just trying to prompt a friendly debate/discussion.

I personally feel that Machina does have the capability to mass freekill almost everyone on the line, but I do not feel like it should be removed for this reason.
Many of the weapons in tf2 have the capability to mass-freekill the Reds, and I feel like the Machina just gets a bad rep, because its easier to kill all the reds when they're called to the line in-front of cells. I'm probably missing some valid point, or something, so tell me what you think.

Reactions: Olaves

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
I don't think that WL should ban a weapon just because it's usually used to MFK. Even if it was banned, it still wouldn't stop MFK's. People could go demo and sticky trap the line, go pyro and light up everyone, or just go machine gun and mow down everyone on the line.

Reactions: Olaves

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
I agree with Mew. Any area of effect class can mass free kill. Any class that can attack multiple enemies at once can mass free kill. The problem with saying you should ban weapons is, you rarely ever see a mass free kill. I think the last time I saw one was a week ago, and it was due to the fellow getting guard banned. Aside from that, I personally haven’t seen one in months. So banning weapons used on special occasions permanently is a faulty plan. (especially for people like me with a strange phlog all I want is a killstreak and to rank it up ree)