Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know send help :(
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Fiz#3750

2.) What happened?

Imma be honest, i do not know, i woke up to find i was isolated again due to "harassment to staff members"
I would like to be explained what does this mean? I didnt harass anyone from the staff team or anyone at all! Im really confused why i randomly got isolated for that, i can swear to god AND I GOT PROOF that i havent harassed any staff members, another reason was due to being "nsfw in chat" and again, i dont know what was considered nsfw that i've said/sent, the only thing that comes up to my mind is when a fellow member started talking about fetishes, i told them to stop and not talk about it since its agaisnt the rules after we talked about it for a little bit

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Im seriously confused as hell, anything i've done that got me isolated was not on purpose, i just woke up and found i was isolated, i swear i'll make sure that this wont happen again, just like my previous appeal, i am seriously sorry for anything that could have been misunderstood, i beg for another chance since this time i dont even know what got me isolated, if any example could be given by staff i'd appreciate it

again, im seriously sorry for any problems caused.

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know send help :(
It has come to my attention my isolation was because of this image

IMG 4255

As i tried to explain to paraflax, this out of context meme was not with the intent to harass ghost in any way, however he didnt listen to me

If i knew it would be considered harassment i wouldnt have sent it, i sent it with the intent to make people laugh, as i said "A singular meme isnt harassment", another thing paraflax told me is that i had gotten enough warnings, when i did not, i have only received 2 warnings and none of them had anything to do with the situation.

20220223 212801
He also told me this when i asked him why didnt he warn me instead.
20220223 214000
(For any admin in doubt, check my iso logs and chat logs, i dont know what he's talking about.)

As i repeat, i was never told what was considered harassment and what isnt, if i was aware this would be taken as harassment i wouldnt have sent it, thats something i tried to explain enough times to paraflax, unfortunately it didnt work and lead to me getting blocked

As i said before, i didnt mean no harm to ghost in any way, never did and never will, the cropped image was sent with the intent to be funny,
Not to harass fellow members

I ask for getting out of isolation because this is a huge misunderstanding, thanks for reading. :katlove2:

Last edited:

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey there! Considering that the infraction is pretty minor, I will be removing your isolation. Please keep in mind that being toxic / NSFW towards anyone and also pulling the stunt that you did as mentioned above in the screenshot is not acceptable. Also, refrain from saying stuff like what I will show in the spoiler below. Any more instances of toxicity that you do will be monitored. Your next iso will be unappealable unless false

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.