what was the worst thing you've done in the past? (in the community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
(ahem) everything

i know i've been here for like 2 months or so, but god does it feel like forever, and i hate looking at my old posts cause its just so bad! >_<

i don't expect many post because of embarrassment and whatever, but i don't want to feel alone in this.

(Edit on phone) most of my embarrassment goes to my "apologies" and "break", I could not believe I was this person, it was horrible, I don't want to relive it ever again, and I will not post it unless if I can still get it and edit this post if I awaken

Last edited:

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
This:
My very first thread on wln.tf. https://www.wonderland.tf/threads/a...dministratives-and-request-for-an-unban.1138/

Actually, I never got banned on wln.tf. Not even a kick, mute or gag by a staff. Not even once.

I was was both new to Steam and the community, I didn't know much how this thing works.
The appeal above was made for a guy who is a total idi*t, who had a weak English,was speaking in French and a poor Internet and we were friends for a long time.

It turned out that this guy was cheating on alts and I had no idea how. When I spoke to him (In french) he said that he never cheated. I could not believe him. and... I later found out that he was using a VPN or some sort
When I check his profile on Discord, sometimes his location would show in Austria or Romania, but in fact he was French
No worries about that, he no longer play tf2

At that time, I felt so dumb as I was a total newb here. At that time, we had the positive and negative "Reaction" thing where my first threads received so many "dumb" reaction. After an update, it got erased and I've been only receiving positive reactions.

Well, thnx to him, I'm here :)

Also, I felt dumb posting this:

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
i made a thread back when my english wasn't tolerable.
this thread was pointless. i'm embarassed. if any staff is reading, please delete it for me LMAO

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.