Resolved Where i was wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICOOC

Apr 3, 2024
Do you need it?
My request to unban was rejected under the pretext that “The server anti cheat is never wrong.” but the /afk command forces the bot to play for the player while he is not there. Why did the server regard this as cheating, even though I used this command exclusively when playing with bots? Because of the points system? Yes please! Take all my points, leave me with zero! However, explain: What did I do wrong!?? (And if possible, please unban me. I'm more than polite to everyone, so why do I get hit for nothing?)
(Used Google Translate)
Моя просьба о разбане была отклонена под предлогом что "анти-чит система не может ошибатся", но команда /afk застовляет бота играть за игрока пока того нет на месте. Почему сервер расценил это как читерство хоть я и использовал эту команду исключительно когда играл с ботами? Из-за системы очков? Да пожалуйста! Заберите все мои очки, оставьте с нулём! Однако, объясните: Что я сделал не так!?? (И по возможности, разбаньте, пожалуйста. Я более чем вежлив ко всем, так почему я получаю по шапке за низачто?)
This is what im texting about/Вот о чём я пишу
Post automatically merged:

I have a bad feeling about that this will be also declined.
If this happen, please, DM me so we can talk personali about this situation.
(У меня такое чувство что и это отклонят. Если это произойдет, пожалуйста, напишите мне чтобы мы могли поговорить лично об этой ситуации.)

Last edited:

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
Unless you were on the Jailbreak servers when they are running the hopjb map, the anti-cheat very rarely has false detections, and there isn't much evidence to show that you were not cheating. You likely had some program running in the background, such as an auto-clicker, cheats for another game, or a lag reducer. Your ban has nothing to do with the /afk command.

Status
Not open for further replies.