Accepted Wonderland permanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
I will not be handling the appeal, but since this ban is tricky I do want to mention what I said in your previous appeal: you have been correctly banned for raiding along with a few other people; transphobia being your part.

It may be true that you have been in the wrong place in the wrong time, but we cannot confirm that since your profile has been private ever since you have been banned, and even complained about the ban in public parts of the forums, which leads to more questions than answers regarding it.

España

Sep 24, 2022
I will not be handling the appeal, but since this ban is tricky I do want to mention what I said in your previous appeal: you have been correctly banned for raiding along with a few other people; transphobia being your part.

It may be true that you have been in the wrong place in the wrong time, but we cannot confirm that since your profile has been private ever since you have been banned, and even complained about the ban in public parts of the forums, which leads to more questions than answers regarding it.
Isn't there anything I can do to redeem myself? I didn't mean to offend that person, and I will make my profile public if it's necessary. Please.

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
I'll base your acceptance on the fact that the proof for raiding isn't really prooven, and It could've likely been a misunderstanding, your orginal punishment for hate-speech, specifically transphobia was an actual case, but considering you've already served sufficent time for that, I'll accept this.

Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.