Accepted Appeal to be unbanned from Wonderland servers in Team Fortress 2/Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drexil

Aug 29, 2022
Dear administration team, I am looking to be unbanned from your TF2/TF2C Servers! I have the link of my ban right here "https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Drexil&Submit=Search" apparently I had "Advertised" other servers a little over 4 years ago and I just recently got back into the game, been enjoying it again.
Seeing as how this was 4 years ago now I hope you will consider this appeal, why you may so rightly ask? I made a mistake, I believe I was 17 at the time (now almost 22) if I remember correctly I got mad and made a post in the game chat (I think that's what happened, it's been a long time!) so I apologize for my mistake of advertising another server or servers and I promise I will never do that again and will always check the rules to strongly keep them in mind to avoid this again! Once again I am sorry for breaking this important rule it should have been respected! I am a little older now and have certainly matured a good amount! Thank you for your attention and if any of you respond to this I'll get back to you the moment I see it! (one more thing as far as I know I was only banned on the game servers nothing else)

Status
Not open for further replies.