Status
Not open for further replies.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking into it I found the ip that you posted along with a lot of racism in the chat logs
And after looking in your logs I saw that you have quite a bit of racism in there with the n-word being in it over 25 times
I just want to ask you why you posted the IP and why you decided to say the n-word that much?

To say i'm ashamed of my past is an understatement, I was a weirdo who wanted to impress people, through edgy and stupid means, id take everything personal, the ip was used to mge someone who made me mad, pretty stupid reasoning but that's why I posted it. the racism was because the people in the server found it funny or did the same thing, I wanted to fit in or impress and its pretty stupid, after 3-4 years I got back into tf2 and just wanna play, you could server mute me for all I care I don't even type in chat much anymore. I just wanna play with my friend and wonderland is a pretty big server. And also at the current state of my life I completely denounce all forms of racism and hate groups, and I wont be a toxic little kid anymore. Just wanting to chill. Reformed some may call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.