Declined Broken Command (!weps) in your zombie server and that got me banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
Why I got banned: Using !weps to "exploit" zombie escape

Why I should get unbanned: I know it's not fair to use weapons like the boston basher, baby face, jumpers, and jetpack but couldn't you just remove the command all together? I got a ban for using the boston basher as a flying weapon despite the server owner removing the command "!weps" previously. Instead of banning people for "exploiting" it if that's what it is (it's available to everyone which they can use any time, I even saw others as survivor pyros using the jetpack but the BB gets me banned). Why not just remove the command until it's balanced in the future? Also there are many maps which are broken and need to be fixed (there is one that you can survive after the nuke).

I'll stop using the command but please just letting you know that anyone can use it which can lead to more bans like this in the future.

Issues with ZE:

!weps (easily can take advantage of zombies and survivors)

Broken Maps (can survive in certain areas after the nuke at every game end)

Zombie speed boosts can easily be exploited as well as !weps (Zombie Spies can be unnoticed and bypass every survivor before they reach a certain point).

PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.