Bun's ama or something

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
favorite staff member?
I have many favorites, so I am going to put a few down.
Ubercharge, Socks, and Kyo: A few of the closest friends I have on steam that happen to be on staff right now. They help out the community a lot by handling reports and they are just overall good people.
8. and Sowon: Showed me what I need to work on my previous apps and what I can do to improve to become a great staff member. Have always been thankful to them and any other staff member that shared their thoughts and opinions.
Your choice of weaponry?

(Additional question, if you want: Choose one person to lewd.)
Barret M95 for its accuracy and use.

For your side question, I would rather not say since I no want to sound weird. I may answer your side question later, so stay tuned.
Your top 3 favorite non-staff members?

Also, SUPER IMPORTANT Question:

Have you heard of the High Elves?

Top 3 would be Kris/Redd, Alex Starther, and Pvt Trap. Best people to talk to on discord or in-game. :katlove2:

To answer your other question...

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
If you were to delete one tf2 map what would it be?
There is not really a specific tf2 map that I would delete since I think all of them are fine.
The one map I would get rid of though is Turbine.
Turbine is an interesting map but there are so many choke points and narrow hallways and the map is just too small.
Other than that though, there is really no other map that I would delete, so I hope this answered your question :katlove2:

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
This is something I always listen to when I am studying or working. In my opinion, it is the best soundtrack to me because I Luv Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the soundtrack is amazing and so nice to listen too.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Can you give me milk? if you say no then i will ask personal question and that personal question is What do you do When you become Mod and Admin?
No, you can't have any milk cus it mine. When you are a Mod or Admin, you mainly focus on getting reports done, helping others about the rules/questions about them, and helping around the community. Not much I can say since uh, you can ask any staff member what they do on the job.
What is your favorite call of duty zombies map? (waw, bo1, bo2, bo3 only)
Probably Shadow on BO3. Frickin looks awesome as heck.
Reason: Look below
Favorite class to rebel as
Demoknight, Sniper, or Medic. Uberchain is so much fun since it is stupid as heck.

Glowie

May 13, 2020
Is there someone who has a really good mix of days/orders that gets people killed that you like? You can list a few. I guess the question is who are some of the people who you think have the best orders or tricks to kill inmates?

• Love
Reactions: Buns