Declined i got banned because of a misunderstanding, please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
heres my steam account https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScoutGaming23/ aka Scout Gaming

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well, i was playing a game along with my friends and some guy started joking about rape and i was just joking as well, i didn't mean to get banned, i didn't know he was actually serious, i'm very sorry, i learned my lesson

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I understand the gravity of the situation and sincerely apologize for my inappropriate behavior. In the heat of the moment, I engaged in joking that crossed a line, not realizing the severity of the topic being discussed. I deeply regret my actions and the discomfort they may have caused to others. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to being more mindful of my words and actions in the future.

I value the community and the opportunity to play with my friends on the wonderland.tf servers. I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment, and I am eager to demonstrate that I can contribute positively to the community going forward.

I humbly request a second chance to prove that I can adhere to the server rules and uphold the standards of conduct expected of all players. I assure you that I will approach interactions with maturity and sensitivity, ensuring that everyone can enjoy their gaming experience without encountering inappropriate behavior.

Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope for the opportunity to rejoin the community and continue playing with my friends on the wonderland.tf servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.