Accepted I would like to be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

helo

Jun 26, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
To be honest, i am not able to explain why i was banned, but my reason was that i said something racist?

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
If my reason was put out for saying something racist, i would like to apologize for my behaviour cause i think i got banned a few years ago and recently, thanks to my friend i have come back to tf2. I'd like to hangout with my friends on some pretty cool servers like wonderland surf or etc, but it was shocking when i got prompted a ban. If you would be so kind, would you be able to unban me? I am a f2p anyway, for some reason most community servers have forbidden text and voice, so i will not be able to cause any much trouble or want to.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I understand you have a history of bans for this same sort of behaviour. However, as you mentioned, it has been some time in between your most recent ban and your last expired ban, so I will offer you this one grace and lift your ban.

Do note that if you decide to appeal future bans, it will be unlikely you will be receive the same gratitude if at all, especially considering your history is chiefly from the same reasonings.
For the record, should you receive a new ban after this one, it would be even longer than this current one you are appealing. It is possible to be a final temporary ban before you are permanently banned from playing on our servers.

You should be unbanned and able to play on our servers once again as soon as this reply has been sent, if you have any issues with connecting, feel free to message here on the forums.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.