• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

General VIP suggestions

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
A special section for VIPs on the forums or on Discord

A Trade map where there's a room just for VIPs (like reaching there while resized...)

Custom In-game name tags color or funny Name tags just for VIPs. (Like just a vip, Donator)

Ability to slap/rocket/smite ourselves (Not on other players)

sm_votemap ability (servers with map rotation)

Vote for gravity change for a limited amount of time (only on trade/achievement servers)

Add an outline to ourselves.

Reactions: Carlo

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota

A Trade map where there's a room just for VIPs (like reaching there while resized...)

Custom In-game name tags color or funny Name tags just for VIPs. (Like just a vip, Donator)

Vote for gravity change for a limited amount of time (only on trade/achievement servers)

There is a VIP chat on discord.

+1 for tags and forums

I think the smite stuff would be questionable, but its possible I suppose.

Gravity and votemap is interesting. Would need to discuss more but I like the idea so far.

Reactions: Bryan

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
i think gravity should be in maps that are not in serious games (gravity to be in surf, trading, ect, for time of 5 to 30 minutes)

low gravity would make surfing easier for inexperienced surfers while high gravity will make a fun challenge for experienced surfers

just a thought. :blobthinking2:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I second the gravity idea, but also maybe add a vote system for more silly things like gravity, halloween mode, etc. so that you can play those on maps which don't normally have it, atleast temporarily.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
I second the gravity idea, but also maybe add a vote system for more silly things like gravity, halloween mode, etc. so that you can play those on maps which don't normally have it, atleast temporarily.
a voting system will allow all to have the temporary effect of whatever was voted for (halloween allows spells for hours, gravity for everyone for a couple minutes to 1/2 hour, etc.)
overall, a good idea

but isn't halloween always on tho?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
what about resizing specific body parts?
(big head, long torso, big arms, etc)

(took me a long time to think of something)
+1

More customizable stuff. Coloring hats, with an SM command, etc.
+1

Already is a section on Discord, you just need to get the Donor role for it (screen-cap).

Trade server maybe. I doubt it'd be active but I kind of like the idea that it'd be an exclusive hangout place for VIPs & staff.

+1 for custom tags. Why not.

I worry that the ability to slap/rocket/smite would be spammed. Cooldown could be added, sure, but I honestly am not seeing the appeal to having this anyway.

So this would be immune to the normal map votes, like an instant RTV? Or would it just vote for the next map but not switch to it until the normal time?

Gravity change and by extension other stuff like
a voting system will allow all to have the temporary effect of whatever was voted for (halloween allows spells for hours, gravity for everyone for a couple minutes to 1/2 hour, etc.)
overall, a good idea

but isn't halloween always on tho?
is a bit questionable to me. It could be spammed depending on how long the command cooldown would be versus the time of effect, and I dislike disturbing the gameplay of people who vote no.

As for the outline I guess there's no problems with it I just don't see the appeal like with allowing VIPs to ability to slap/rocket/smite themselves.

-snip-

I would love for the recolor command to come back. One of the few commands I enjoyed using.
+1

As for some suggestions of my own:
  • Ability to customize spawn particles.
  • Ability to have a custom welcome and leave message when joining/leaving servers.
  • Fix reserved slot pls.

Reactions: floot_guy

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
for the longest time I personally have had an issue and heard others have an issue with the lack of vip abilities on jailbreak. I feel vips don't really get much options so I want to try a few things out

• I feel like I've been told why but maybe I forget but I still don't see the issue with not allowing pets on jailbreak. I don't see them becoming an issue with players just a fun add on.
  • blue resize >1, so this way it's actually easier for reds to kill a blue and blues can still enjoy it. Obviously can cause issues if reds are allowed the command. maybe make it vip+ so very few have it.
  • golden frying pan (makes their melee a golden prying pan when enabled) not sure if that's already a command though
  • rainbow chat (I've seen this back on pbfortress a long time ago but a players chat each letter goes with the order of the rainbow)
  • Outline glow, so when radar is activated your outline is custom. refers to blues here.
sorry if these suggestions suck just trying my hardest

Reactions: floot_guy and Eight

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
rainbow chat (I've seen this back on pbfortress a long time ago but a players chat each letter goes with the order of the rainbow)
i would like that on every server
blue resize >1, so this way it's actually easier for reds to kill a blue and blues can still enjoy it. Obviously can cause issues if reds are allowed the command. maybe make it vip+ so very few have it.
no
Outline glow, so when radar is activated your outline is custom. refers to blues here.
maybe?